The inaugural Committee members Frank Cashman- John Murray –Jason Dunbar and Brian Cloney invite you to join a unique club to celebrate the establishment new AFL Regional Facility at Lincoln Oval.
The 4 committee members have each pledge $1000 to go towards the establishment costs being borne by Miranda Junior AFL Club and Southern Power Senior AFL club to ensure we get the best possible facility to serve the AFL family in The Sutherland Shire. The AFL & the Sutherland Shire Council made this dream a reality with their generous contributions and all levels of AFL and the local sporting community will benefit from the facility over coming years.
The Miranda Bombers Junior Club/The Southern Power Senior club and the rapidly growing Women’s game of AFL both Junior and Senior now have a facility that they will see become a regional hub and a true pathway in the shire for AFL football.
- An opportunity for The Swans Academy to have a venue in the Shire.
- Night Football at all levels can be played under the new lights.
- Junior Carnivals and regional finals have a great upgraded venue.
- Senior football has a facility that is acceptable for Premier division and perhaps NEAFL eventually.
All those involved in AFL in the shire will benefit from this great new facility and Individuals /Families and companies are invited to join THE Waratah Foundation.
An Annual Foundation Day Function will be supported by both clubs each year at the venue and an honour board will be placed in the new rooms to recognise those who were the Inaugural Donors.
3 Levels of Involvement are available as options;
- Individuals and Family Platinum Members @ $1000 (Includes Honour board and Annual Lunch and drinks event)
- Individuals and Family Gold Members @ $500. (Excludes annual Lunch and drinks Event)
- Corporate Memberships for Businesses @ $1500.( Separate Honour board with Logos includes annual Lunch and Drinks event and signage in the venue)
Fill out your details below and make an online deposit to;
The Waratah Club Inc.
BSB ; 824000
A/C Number ; 33015064 with your name
Or post your cheque to PO Box 143 Gymea 2227
Then email b.cloney@bigpond .com
Include your details for the honour board as per the following examples;
- The Smith Family
- Roy Johnstone
- Mary and Bob Brown & family
- Pirates Carpet Cleaning & copy of Logo.
Club Waratah Inc
ACN / ABN No.
40 733 036 834